December 30th, 2005


r300 EGL driver

I've gotten the r300 EGL driver to display the first frame of eglgears then the card locks up hard.

As the GLX version of the driver works, it means the X server interaction is probably doing something I'm not, the first thing I fixed was setting up correct drawable information that the X server normally does, now it looks like the idle wait on VT switch that the X server is doing may be hiding some issues in the driver, in the EGL case we don't have any other processes so the client app gets the card 100% of the time with no lock loss.

I'll have to start debugging the r300 clear or r300 buffer swap code I suppose....